ASML is a Dutch company and currently the largest supplier in the world of photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry.
Within ASML the Program Management Office roles (PMO) are the recognized experts, who drive World-Class Program- and Project Management. In this way PMO is the competence owner of state of the art project methodologies which includes classic ‘Waterfall project management methodology’ and ‘Scaled Agile Frame work’ way of working.
This role is positioned within the Strategic Projects office in the CFO organization. As a PMO you are positioned as an independent team member of a business (change) team that is responsible for the development of our state-of-the-art lithography machines.
As PMO you are responsible for:
– Actively participate as trusted ‘advisor’ of the Program Manager and his cross sectoral program teams;
– Challenge timings and dependencies of the deliverables with the Program Team and PMO team members;
– Prepare and facilitate key decision meetings and actively follow-up on agreements made during these meetings;
– Drive completeness of all inputs from deciders in the program;
– Support on Agile project management knowledge.
– Master’s degree in a relevant field;
– Minimum of 7-9 years working experience as project management officer or practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary;
– A SAFe/Agile or Hybrid environment is strongly preferred;
– Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so;
– Agile Certification (e.g. Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist) is a pre;
– Fluent in English both written and verbal;
– Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power;
– Excellent stakeholder management;
– Able to maintain personal effectiveness and perform under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty;
– Focus on bringing structure;
– Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently;
– Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization;
– Able to clearly communicate and explain legal issues to non-legal clients;
– Commitment: Hands on / Getting things done (70%) / Take ownership / Pro-active drive for improvement.
– This is a full-time position (min. available 40 hours);
– Start date: asap;
– End date: 12 months from start date;
– Tariff: max. €70,- including travelling costs
– Location: Veldhoven
If you are interested, please send me your resumé and enclose a personal motivation for this position.
Naam: Lara van Geleuken