Business Controller – Sourcing & Supply Chain
ASML is a Dutch company and currently the largest supplier in the world of photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry.
Wat ga je doen?
Context of the position
The Business Controller Sourcing and Supply Chain (S&SC) you report to the Manager – S&SC Business Insights & Control. You interact with various departments and layers in and outside of Finance. In this position you are responsible for value adding financial analyses, reporting and hands-on financial contribution relating to the S&SC sectors within ASML. It is a challenging position in a hectic, dynamic and international oriented environment.
The focus in this position is on providing insight for ASML's business counterparts into their financials through reporting and analysis and supporting the budgeting and forecasting processes. You will be part of a highly driven global team and will be exposed to senior management layers in the organization. The position combines expert knowledge on accounting, control and reporting with a proficiency in data analytics and translating findings and results into information used for decision making throughout all layers of the organization.
Together with the team you are responsible to:
- Analysis, forecast and control of material cost and purchase price variances vs. standard cost prices;
- Material repair/upgrade/warranty cost;
- Other material related cost and non-product related purchase and costs;
- Cash flow of purchase/AP;
- Business case and scenario building and analysis for commercial deals;
- Support Sourcing/Purchasing related business control activities;
- Hands-on financial support and business case building for our business counterparts;
- Support the business review and financial planning cycle;
- Actively seeking for continuous improvements in the execution of own and group activities, by improving efficiency, implementing best practices and using data analytics;
- Adding quality and value to information by providing solid analysis;
- Translating data analytics into information used for decision making throughout all layers in the organization;
- Provide proactive support and input to sector business controllers;
- Cost center reporting and analysis;
- Forecasting for cost center reporting.
Wat vragen we van je?
- A Master's degree in a Finance or Economy related area is required.
- + 8 years relevant experience in finance or accounting preferably in a financial Control or business control environment in an international company;
- You are an expert user in Microsoft Excel and preferably you have experience in SAP (incl BW, BPC and BO etc.);
- Experience / Knowledge of RPA, Tibco SpotFire, continuous monitoring, data analytics as well as experience in Financial Planning and modelling cycles is an advantage.
- Result oriented, team player, with excellent analytical skills, critical thinking, proactive and communicative personality who can connect with all layers in a demanding and very busy technology organization.
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding;
- Committed and flexible (go the extra mile);
- Has integrity and is compliance-minded;
- Strives for continuous improvement;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Wat krijg je van ons?
- Reason for the vacancy: Temporary resource gap till we found a fix candidate (replacement internal transfer);
- Start date: asap;
- End date: 6 months from start date;
- Availability: minimum 40 hours;
- Location: Veldhoven.
Please submit your CV and cover letter stating your motivation to apply for this specific role at ASML to be considered for the position.