Since our international client is growing, we are looking for financial accountants to strengthen the existing team.
For one of our clients we are looking for Financial Accountants to join their finance team in Noord-Brabant. Some typical competences of the international environment of our client are:
- Teamplay, everybody helps to make each other grow;
- No 9 to 5 mentality;
- Say what you do and do what you say!
The team consists of ambitious, young and driven colleagues with great communication skills.
Wat ga je doen?
- Daily booking of Bank statements;
- Daily booking of all electronic and manual credit card transactions;
- Allocation and Reconciliation of received Cash;
- Responsible for the monthly balance sheet reconciliation of AR specific balance sheet accounts.
Wat vragen we van je?
Please note: You need to have an EU citizenship to apply for these positions!
- Education on MBO+ level or HBO starter;
- 2-3 years of working experience in Accounts Receivable in an international company;
- Good understanding of Financial IT tools;
- Experience with SAP is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, etc.);
- Willing to work in an international environment;
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently;
- Team player;
- Structured thinking;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish.
Wat krijg je van ons?
What the company offers:
- Competitive salary based on background;
- Full time job.
Are you the one we are looking for or do you know someone with these skills who is looking for a new opportunity?
Please send your resumé to Barbara Fons via Barbara.firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you asap!