Are you a hands-on, energetic, and customer-oriented Finance Director?
Join the Premier Tech team in Europe and make a real contribution to its success! In this role, you are the direct manager of the European finance and administration team. This international team is based in several locations throughout Europe. You will be responsible for managing all financial and business control activities of our European business unit and you will coordinate, control, and take part in the preparation of financial statements & audit files.
You will also be working on further centralization of the European finance and administration discipline and lead and/or take part in projects around simplifying the legal entity structure and centralization of all MIS tools within the European business unit.
Wat ga je doen?
Manage all administrative activities of the Business Unit
- Elaborate, implement and circulate business policies, procedures and processes of the department and Business Unit;
- Coordinate the improvement of accounting and administrative procedures and take part in the improvement of processes of the BU;
- Take part in the development of the financial, tax and legal strategies of the Business Unit;
- Take part in the operational and strategic planning of the Business Unit;
- Ensure follow up regarding the treasury and management of foreign currencies of the Business Unit;
- Design, develop, implement, and verify the efficiency of internal controls.
Coordinate, control and take part in the preparation of financial statements and audit files
- Supervise and ensure follow up regarding the preparation of monthly financial statements and management reports;
- Review and validate financial statements, tax packages and other financial documents;
- Supervise the preparation and validate feasibility and cost-benefit studies as well as product costs establishment;
- Supervise and coordinate the preparation of management information provided to various departments;
- Coordinate the preparation and ensure follow up regarding departmental budgetary forecasts;
- Inquire and provide support to Department Directors regarding budgetary analyses and follow ups.
Contribute to both the financial and company strategy
- Take active part in the European management team to drive the business to hit sales and profitability commitments;
- Conduct analyses to gain deeper insights into our business and help management understand how to scale, manage, and grow the business predictably and profitably for the short, mid and long term;
- Pro-actively advise on performance improvements and share best practices;
- Lead projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity and simplifying processes throughout the organization.
Ensure liaison with corporate, Group, European management and other stakeholders
- Supervise consolidation and financial statements conversions of the sections of the BU or the BU of the Group;
- Analyse and present financial results, understand and explain budgetary variances;
- Provide information required for the production of consolidated/corporate financial information and corporate decision making;
- Coordinate the conduct of external, governmental and financial partners auditing proceedings as well as responses to their requests.
Wat vragen we van je?
- Master’s degree in financial management, economics, accounting (or other related studies);
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant work experience in a production environment;
- Experienced in managing a team of financials;
- Experienced ERP user (experience in JD Edwards is preferred);
- Dutch, English and preferably German language skills.
Herkent u zichzelf in het gevraagde profiel en bent u geïnteresseerd in deze vacature, neemt u dan contact op met Ivo van Lierop via email@example.com