Do you get energetic by opmizing processes to get the Finance department to the next level? Are you ambitious and do you want to develop and grow? Our client Mapscape is looking for a new
Mapscape was founded in 2002, today they are the No.1 Location Service Provider in China. They are leading the way to become the “Digital Brain of Intelligent Driving” with core businesses in HD map, high accuracy positioning, cloud service platform, automotive-grade semiconductors for ADAS, and autonomous driving.
Wat ga je doen?
As Finance specialist you support the Financial Manager in the financial administration. You support the manager with timely, reliable and forward-looking information to make informed decisions. You will actively work with the IT system, Exact Globe; Exact Synergy and are able to set up queries and run overviews. You will be part of the Finance team reporting to the Financial Manager. We are looking for someone ambitious who wants to develop and grow.
- Managing and supporting the financial processes within the company and towards the Head Office in China;
- Involved and supporting in the periodic consolidated financial reports, such as the monthly and annual closings;
- Monitor all financial activities and develop accounting package and ensure effective practices;
- Monitor local reporting system and provide regular updates;
- Support in accounts payable & receivable and reporting accordingly;
- Manage and being responsible for Exact Globe & Exact Synergy set up and maintenance;
- Continuous improvement of financial processes;
- Solving questions from internal and external suppliers and customers;
- You are available in the absence of the Finance Manager and you take up work in the absence of the Finance Assistant;
- You’re flexible in supporting with other occurring financial activities
Wat vragen we van je?
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a financial position in an international diversified company;
- Affinity and basic knowledge of European compliance processes (VAT, Statutory, Tax);
- Excellent analytical, consultancy and social skills;
- Business oriented, pragmatic, has a strategic mind set and is organized and efficient;
- A keen eye for detail and a commitment to accuracy;
- Flexible, convincing; proactive;
- Ambitious, willing to develop and grow
- Experience in Exact Globe; Exact Synergy is an advantage;
- International mindset;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both oral and writte;
- Accurate and administratively strong;
- Excel Expert level is of advantage;
- Being able to think along in improving the processes in the department.
Wat krijg je van ons?
Monthly salary, depending on your background in education and experience, 13th month, 30 holidays
Are you the one we are looking for?
Please apply or send an e-mail to Dennis van Hoof at email@example.com!