Are you looking for a new challenge within a dynamic and international environment?
The company is an international high tech organisation in Nijmegen.
Wat ga je doen?
The Financial Accountant is responsible for contributing to an efficient and effective financial accounting, closing and reporting of several legal entities. The focus of this position is to perform accounting activities in the general ledger, generate overview of the balance sheet positions, providing effective financial analysis/control and improve administrative processes.
In this position, you will have the ability to learn and work in a challenging environment with global exposure. This position reports to the Finance Director.
- Fully responsible for the financial accounting of legal entities by preparing and record journal entries, reconcile financial statements and accounts, and ensure data accuracy;
- Review of the trial balance including review of accruals;
- Accurate monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports on the assigned legal entities;
- Analyzing and interpreting financial information, assure that information complies with financial and regulatory standards (IFRS and Local GAAP);
- The monthly and annual close processes, including reconciliation of accounts and monthly and annual reporting;
- Continuously improve processes resulting into more transparency and efficiency;
- Support Finance Director with ad hoc analysis.
Wat vragen we van je?
- HBO or Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or Accountancy
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in complex international accounting
- Experience in handling the factors involved in accounting for multiple locations
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting standards
- Experience in working with SAP especially related to the Financial modules
- Advanced technical skills in Excel
- Ability to influence stakeholders and team up with others
- Strong English business language skills
- Strong communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive and self-driven
- Overview of tasks and priority setting
- Functioning independently
- Ability to balance speed and accuracy
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances
Do you recognize yourself while reading this vacancy? Please contact our Talent Consultant Dennis van Hoof!