Since our international client is growing, we are looking for financial accountants to strengthen the existing team.
For one of our clients we are looking for Financial Accountants to join their finance team in Noord-Brabant. Some typical competences of the international environment of our client are:
- Teamplay, everybody helps to make each other grow;
- No 9 to 5 mentality;
- Say what you do and do what you say!
The team consists of ambitious, young and driven colleagues with great communication skills.
Wat ga je doen?
- Preparing and supporting month end close of the Spanish entity and another one accounts within the company;
- Support in the daily General Ledger activities such as calculation of rates, accruals building, prepayments, journal postings, concession fees and assets;
- Liaise with EU Controlling Team, local Country Controller and other department within the countries to finalise monthly results;
- Responsible for the declaration of the VAT for the local operation.
Wat vragen we van je?
Please note: You need to have an EU citizenship to apply for these positions!
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business Economics;
- 3 – 7 years of working experience within Finance;
- Fluent in English is required (to speak other European languages is considered a plus);
- SAP and local GAAP/IFRS experience;
- Working experience within a corporate/Shared Service Center environment is considered a big plus.
Wat krijg je van ons?
Competitive salary based on background;
Full time job.
Are you the one we are looking for and are you interested? Please send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org and I am looking forward to get in touch with you.