Are you the Financial who is able to bring all the results together and challenge the business with your analyses?
Our customer is a Dutch company and currently the largest supplier in the world of photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry.
Wat ga je doen?
Your job is a challenging position in a hectic, dynamic and international oriented environment with tight deadlines. The Financial Analyst has multiple responsibilities within the External Reporting and Compliance department. The primary goal is to execute the consolidation, as well as the external and internal reporting processes for the group with focus on US GAAP and IFRS compliance. This also includes the reporting on non-financial information. Part of your job is to continuously take care of improvements that lead to high quality and efficient consolidation and reporting processes. You don't mind making extra hours in the reporting weeks.
The Financial Analyst is jointly responsible for:
- Worldwide group consolidation; on time and accurate internal and external reporting of financials (US GAAP and IFRS), including XBRL filings;
- Perform analytical review on consolidated level to gain a high level understanding of the consolidated figures;
- Review of non-financial information and reporting on non-financial information;
- Perform continuous improvements (process/cooperation/system) to remain world-class finance;
- Perform the SOX controls within the Consolidation Process to ensure SOX compliance for the consolidation process;-
- Perform worldwide statutory reporting
Wat vragen we van je?
- A master’s degree in Business Economics or Accounting; RC qualification is an advantage.
- 4-5 years relevant working experience, preferably at a Big 4 company; or relevant controlling experience within a complex organization
- Experience with consolidation, US GAAP and IFRS;
- Understanding of financial accounting processes, including how such processes are supported by highly automated solutions;
- Fluent English speaking and writing, Dutch language is a plus;
- Affinity with / strong interest in Automatisation (SAP BPC, SAP ECC and Excel)
- Experience with XBRL
- Good analytical, communicative and social skills
- Professional and ambitious attitude
- Result oriented with a big sense of responsibility
- Likes to work as a member of a team and supports team members
- Proactively driving improvements and change where necessary
Wat krijg je van ons?
Competitive salary pakkage
Herkent u zichzelf in het gevraagde profiel en bent u geïnteresseerd in deze vacature, neemt u dan contact op met: