Our customer is a Dutch company and currently the largest supplier in the world of photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry.
Our client provides state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. The Financial Analyst is responsible for the financial accounting, analysis and reporting relating to the total Customer service activities within the Financial Control Sales department. It is a challenging position in a dynamic and international oriented environment with tight deadlines and direct impact on the financial results.
Wat ga je doen?
The focus in this position is on executing financial accounting, providing effective financial analysis and reports and ensuring control in service sales and operations. Within the Financial Control sales group the person will focus on ensuring compliant accounting and accurate planning, and setting up and executing various analyses of actuals and planning in the area of service sales and operations. In addition, this position has a clear focus on Business Line reporting.
- Responsible for Finance review of Service Contracts for the US and European service regions and assure compliant Accounting and Reporting;
- Prepare budget (bi-annual) and forecast (monthly) figures for OPEX together with Business Control;
- Analyze planning vs. actuals on a monthly basis to identify over- and under-spend and help business to identify actions;
- Analyze field service variances (labour variances) worldwide and help business partners identify actions;
- Provide support to business control in establishing standards (i.e. standard labour rates, standard cost prices, etc.) by analyzing actuals, preparing trend analysis, analyzing absorption variances etc.;
- Act as a sparring partner for business control and BL controllers;
- Provide ad-hoc financial control support for European and US Customer Service activities;
- Create monthly standard reports on behalf of business control with SAP BO/SAP BW/Spotfire;
- Perform monthly reviews on actuals vs. forecast per Business Line;
- Proactively seek for continuous improvements in the execution activities, improving efficiency and quality;
- Add quality and value to information by providing solid analysis;
- Work closely together with counterparts in the field and in other financial control teams.
Wat vragen we van je?
- Academic degree in Finance and/or Business Economics (Bachelor or Master);
- Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in an internationally oriented finance department or at an international accounting firm.
- Committed and focused in working towards targets;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch language is an asset;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Precision / attention to details;
- Good social and communicative skills;
- Proactive / hands-on attitude;
- Strive for continuous improvement;
- Affinity with technical IT environments (SAP R/3, SAP BW, SAP BO, Spotfire).
Wat krijg je van ons?
This vacancy is a flex to conversion, which means you will join RSG Finance for one year. After this first year you will be transferred to our customer.