Financial Controller Supply Chain Management
Our customer is a Dutch company and currently the largest supplier in the world of photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry.
Setup world class finance processes and reporting for SCM OPEX, creating insights to support business decision making on topics like freight and warehousing.
The focus of this position is on generating and reviewing sector reports, providing effective financial analysis and reports and ensure control in the Operations area. Another important aspect of the job is supporting in (business) improvement projects e.g. related to freight. The position combines high level accounting, analysis, reporting as well as operational activities and driving improvements.
– University level
– Accounting (RA) or controlling expertise is preferred
– Minimum 6 years relevant experience in finance, preferably in a supply chain management environment
– Proactively improve efficiency and effectivity by exploring new technologies and developments such as:
– Continuous Monitoring
– Robotic Process Automation
– Big data
– Process mining
– Ability to deal with many counterparts
– Show commitment and flexibility and reach results
Herkent u zichzelf in het gevraagde profiel en bent u geïnteresseerd in deze vacature, neemt u dan contact op met:
Naam: Marc de Meij
Telefoon: +31 614599957