Responsible of the consolidation and management reporting of the various locations including The Netherlands, Germany, France and the UK. This includes the interface with the respective, local, business control teams, the HQ in Houston and the support centers of the local activities.
Wat ga je doen?
- Participate to the Business Operational Reviews of th European service centers and ensure the internal compliance regarding delivarables and deadlines;
- Track performance through improved analytics metrics;
- Consolidate and review monthly financial reporting, including forecast and budget;
- Play a key role in the Digital Transformation that is taking place within the company: reporting. tooling, etc.
- Support the controlling organisation regarding reporting & consolidation matters;
- Act as a senior business partner for Management and other disciplines (Engineering, etc.);
- Support Financial Control on complex projects;
- Identify opportunities for improving & standardizing business processes in all key functional areas to promote efficiency;
- Facilitate the coordination among the Controller's team (Finance & Cost control) and ensure a lean communication and reporting process.
Wat vragen we van je?
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Business Economic or equivalent. MBA & CGMA/CIMA preferred;
- 15+ years progressive work experience in finance and accounting;
- A background with a Big 4 accountancy firm is a pré;
- Strong background in Consolidation & Reporting;
- Strong ambition and drive;
- High level of communication skills to interact with all levels of management
- Demonstrates leadership ability and proficiency in planning, mentoring, thinking creatively;
- Able to work effectively with others in a fast-paced, dynamic and multi-tasking environment.
Wat krijg je van ons?
Depending on your background (experience, education, results) the company offers a matching package.
Interested? Please send your full resume plus motivation to: