Are you highly ambitious, willing to travel around the globe?
Reporting to the Chief Audit Executive, the Global Internal Audit Manager will advise on and lead audits of the companies locations and functions.
The audits will be designed to assist management in achieving strategic, operational, reporting and compliance objective.
For the role, we are looking for an ambitious and high achiever candidate who is willing to provide with the highest level of professional service but also maintain the highest ethical standards and due professional care in their work.
Wat ga je doen?
In this role, you will…
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and has a strong understanding of the businesses.
- Advice on, plan and lead or conduct functional audits, special reviews and investigations worldwide within time budgets and in accordance with departmental methodology, policies and standards.
- Review and evaluate compliance with the company policies and procedures.
- Appropriately assess potential findings for significance. Create audit reports that include conclusions and recommendations to correct identified deficiencies and review with and advise appropriate location/function management.
- Monitor progress of the corrective actions by management to correct identified deficiencies.
- Coordinate and mentor other Internal Audit team members to assist the CAE in developing annual audit plans that addresses significant risks of the entities.
Participates in major business initiatives and pro-actively advises and assists the business on change initiatives.
Wat vragen we van je?
- Degree: CPA (RA), CISA, ACCA or CIA or similar certification is desired.
- 8+ years of external or internal auditing experience. Min 5 years in external audit (Big 4).
- Familiar with COSO, GAAP, main Anti bribery and anti-corruption legislations.
- Excellent knowledge of auditing and risk management principles and theory.
- Possesses strong project management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills. Other languages are a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and achieve consensus of recommendations to reduce risk or improve operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
- Demonstrates strong judgment, political astuteness, and sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Actively mentors and provides leadership to peers and is considered a subject matter expert for Audit matters.
- Proficiency with MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, VISIO and IDEA.
- Willing to travel to domestic and international sites, 30%- 40% of his/ her time.