Interim: Controller Financial Planning & Analysis
Our customer is a Dutch company and currently the largest supplier in the world of photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry.
Are you ready to make a contribution to the success of our world-class finance department at the heart of a complex high-tech environment?
The Controller Financial Planning & Analysis takes a pro-active role in preparing and managing the long-term financial plan, corporate global annual budget cycle and monthly financial reviews, ensuring high quality planning information in terms of relevance, content, accuracy and timeliness.
You will play a key role in preparing Financial Planning & Analysis presentations and communicating with Senior Management, the Board of Management and the Executive Board.
– An academic degree in Business Economics in combination with a RC-degree;
– At least 5-7 years relevant working experience in a Business Control or FP&A environment;
– Experience in managing complex financial processes in an international environment;
– Extensive experience with planning applications (SAP BPC is preferred) and related tools (SAP BW, BI reporting, etc).
– Strong analytical and communication skills;
– The ability to translate complex business issues into clear messages;
– High energy and continuous drive to change and improve processes;
– You are pro-actively and show ownership of issues from start to finish;
– Work independently and in teams;
– Excellent stakeholder management across the organization.
Expected Duration: 7 months
If you are interested please contact Marc de Meij.
Naam: Marc de Meij
Telefoon: +31 614599957