Are you challenged by contributing to the successful world-class finance department as an Financial reporting specialist – customer service?
ASML is a Dutch company and currently the largest supplier in the world of photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry.
The Financial reporting specialist – Customer Service reports to the Manager Financial Control Customer Service within Financial Control Sales and is part of the Corporate Finance organization. You are responsible for the financial accounting, reporting an automation of the transactional processes within Financial Control Customer Service. This financial control team supports ASML’s customer service business.
As our reporting specialist you:
– Connect multiple data-sources to enable insightful financial reporting using TIBCO Spotfire and SAP BW;
– Have a continuous focus on automating and robotizing the transactional processes;
– Ensure compliant transactional processing and accounting;
– Enjoy working with teams in a continuous improvement environment;
– You play an important role to ensure (SOx) compliance of the administrative processes and reporting processes;
– Prepare and analyze periodic TIBCO Spotfire reporting;
– Develop new TIBCO Spotfire (analysis platform) reports to facilitate financial and business insights;
– Automate and robotize our transactional processes;
– Take responsibility for several SAP administrative and month end-close processes.
– Bachelor/master degree in Accountancy, Finance or Business Economics.
– 7-10 years relevant experience in finance or accounting, preferably in an international environment.
– Focus on compliance with excellent reporting skills;
– Extensive experience in developing TIBCO Spotfire reporting solutions (must);
– Worked with SAP ERP and SAP BW;
– Affinity with IT and Robot Process Automation (UiPath);
– Knowledge of accounting principles.
– Result oriented, team player and a drive to do things smarter;
– Precision / attention to detail;
– Good social and communicative skills;
– Proactive / hands-on attitude.
Start date: 1st of May
Expected duration: 8,5 months.
Minimum available hours: 32 hours, preferably 40 hours.
Max tariff: €70,- including travelling costs
If you are interested please contact Lara van Geleuken for more information.
Naam: Lara van Geleuken