Are you the dynamic professional to provide project management and coordination support for finance projects?
Our customer is an international company and the leading supplier of connectors and connection components. They supply products to various sectors, including telecom, computer science, the car industry, medicine and the military.
As a projectmanager your responsibilities are:
– Developing a detailed project plan and planning based on deliverables;
– Monitoring the progress and planning of the project;
– Assisting in defining the scope and objectives of the project, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
– Develop detailed time estimates;
– Identifying and resolving potential barriers and risks to ensure success;
– Escalating problems and, where necessary, drawing up an action plan to identify the main research.
– Imports risks into the RAID tracking tool.
– Prioritizing and mitigation plans;
– Motivating and helping team members to ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget;
– Preparing and presenting progress reports.
– Keep monthly executive summaries;
– Coordinate internal and external resources, ensure availability and allocation of resources.
– Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting;
– Project Management certification (PMP) is a plus;
– Minimum of 5 years of relevant projectmanager experience within Shared Service Center and in a complex international environment;
– Global multi-country and multi-functions/department experience with remote teams and with deployments that involve people, technology and business process impacts;
– Experience with Transition and SAP implementation projects will be needed;
– Helping to conduct Impact Assessment sessions / Workshops with senior level stakeholders;
– Experience working with third party service providers and navigate a matrixed organization;
– Flexibility to work early morning and late evening shifts (if needed) to accommodate global stakeholders;
– Familiarity with Finance Projects revolving R2R / O2C / P2P (big plus);
– Experience with Data Migration and Testing projects is a big plus;
– You must be open to travel 25% in Europe.
Skills and Abilities:
– Excellent planning & organizational skills;
– Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders, drive consensus and create winning strategies from complex situations;
– Ability to manage quality and timelines for complex programs;
– Excellent presentation and negotiation skills;
– Good understanding of international conventions and practices, business etiquette and customs;
– Ability to work in teams with diverse talent and experience.
– Fulltime (40h);
– Expected duration: 4 – 6 months;
– Start date: a.s.a.p.
– Tariff: ca. €70,- including travelling costs.
If you are interested, please contact Lara van Geleuken for more information
Naam: Lara van Geleuken