Ready for an international role in Internal Audit?
The Internal Audit function within the organization is primarily responsible for the monitoring of control measures throughout the company globally. Next to Operational and Financial Audits and reviews in relation to the core business processes, the team performs project reviews and other engagements at the request of management or the organization's parent company.
Wat ga je doen?
The purpose of the team is to support the management towards continuous improvement as part of the company strategy 'Reshape to Win'.
To further strenghten the team, our customer is looking for both a Junior and a more Senior colleague.
Internal Audit reports directly to the Audit Committee. The Internal Audit team works closely together with the Internal Control team.
The position is based at the company's headoffice in Utrecht, but you will be travelling internationally approximately 20-25% of your time.
Key result areas:
- Plan, perform and report on audit engagements (regional business process reviews and specific project audits), management information systems and special risk & control engagements requested by the Executive Board of Management;
- Create added value to the business through innovative recommendations and participating in projects that are related to internal audit. This includes amongst others the use of data analytics;
- Perform reviews concerning the quality of self-assessments by the various regions with respect to the company's Framework;
- Align, connect with and support key stakeholders;
- Closely monitor follow up of important audit findings.
Wat vragen we van je?
- Master degree in Accounting or Economics, supplemented with a relevant audit qualification such as RA, CPA or CIA. In addition, RE, CISA or similar is strongly preferred;
- Proven track record (> 7 years of experience) in leading and executing financial and/or internal audits;
- Strong knowledge of IT systems and data analysis;
- Relevant experience with international project business is highly preferred
- Hands on approach; able to be effective in an international challenging environment;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proactive and results-oriented;
- Ability to lead teams and/or projects as needed;
- Independent self-starter, who is also a strong team player;
- Strong in managing relationships with auditees and key stakeholders;
- Strong interest in/ affinity with risk management, design of business processes and internal controls;
- Excellent English communication skills (both oral and written), Dutch language skills are preferred.
Wat krijg je van ons?
Depending on background, experience and level of seniority, the salaryrange is between 60K and 90K on an annual basis, plus Bonus and Company Car.
Interested in this challenging, international position?