Since our international client is growing, we are looking for financial accountants to strengthen the existing team.
For one of our clients we are looking for Financial Accountants to join their finance team in Noord-Brabant. Some typical competences of the international environment of our client are:
- Teamplay, everybody helps to make each other grow;
- No 9 to 5 mentality;
- Say what you do and do what you say!
The team consists of ambitious, young and driven colleagues with great communication skills.
Wat ga je doen?
- Preparing and supporting month end close of one or more entities within the Financial Shared Service Centre;
- Support in the daily General Ledger activities such as calculation of rates, accruals building, prepayments, journal postings, concession fees and assets;
- Liaise with Reporting Team in Basel, local Country Controller and other department within the countries to finalise monthly results;
- Preparation of the Balance sheet reconciliation.
Wat vragen we van je?
Please note: You need to have an EU citizenship to apply for these positions!
- Education on HBO level (Bachelor degree) in Finance;
- 2-5 years of working experience in Finance;
- Experience with SAP or Navision is an advantage;
- Willing to work in a challenging multicultural environment;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Package (Excel, Word etc.);
- Team player;
- Structured thinking;
- Result driven;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and another western European language.
Wat krijg je van ons?
What the company offers:
- Competitive salary based on background
- An informal and warm environmen with a strong team spirit
- Growth opportunities
- Working experience in an international company
Are you the one we are looking for or do you know someone with these skills who is looking for a new opportunity?
Please send your resumé to Barbara Fons via Barbara.firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you asap!