Are you looking for a challenging role within a multidisciplinary team in a very dynamic environment? Our client is looking for a: Lead Internal Auditor
This position gives you the opportunity to build further professional competencies, develop your personal network, get to know the full extent of the company and to prepare yourself for future career opportunities. Besides contributing to Internal Audit engagements, this position offers the opportunity to develop business sense as well.
Wat ga je doen?
The main responsibilities for a Lead Internal Auditor are:
- Lead and participate in (international) engagements, e.g. on business processes, organisations, projects and IT applications and processes;
- Coordinate and conduct the field work, where teamwork is considered key;
- Act as sparring partner for, and present areas for improvements to, local and corporate management;
- Suggest follow up activities for identified observations to bring processes within the organisation to a higher level;
- Participate in the reporting process;
- Maintain a high level of quality, with focus on efficiency and effectiveness of internal processes.
As Lead Internal Auditor you have the opportunity to enjoy travelling (20-25%) and perform work in multiple locations worldwide. The right personality is key for this! Therefore we’re looking for an enthusiastic person who has a natural ability to establish and maintain relationships all over the world by showing cultural sensitivity. A person who demonstrates unquestionable integrity and professionalism and also values the fun factor in work!
Wat vragen we van je?
- University Degree in Accounting, Economics/Business Administration, combined with a RA or RE Title;
- Consolidated work experience in a multinational context (different cultures);
- Understanding of Internal Audit standards (preferably CIA or motivation to obtain qualification);
- Proven interest in IT audits;
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability, broad interests and intrinsic curiosity;
- Strong written and oral communication skills (Dutch and English);
- Is independent, decisive and a self-supporting team player (expresses a ‘can do’ and positive attitude).
Wat krijg je van ons?
- Salary range between 60k – 85k depending upon level of seniority;
- Wide range of career potential in The Netherlands and abroad;
- Excellent remuneration and employment conditions such as a good pension and a collective medical insurance;
- There is a strong focus on personal development, facilitated by in-house and external training and the possibility to attend relevant courses.
Are you the professional we are looking for? Please contact: