For the Corporate department Group Control of Vion, we are looking for an energetic and innovative Finance Manager with extensive IFRS experience in a (international) corporate environment who likes to drive changes, working in the corporate offices in Boxtel in the role of
Manager Accounting, Reporting & Compliance!
Wat ga je doen?
The Manager Accounting, Reporting & Compliance leads 2 specialists and reports to the Director Group Control. The Group Control department is responsible for: Corporate BI & MDM, FP&A, Financial Systems (HFM, Vinci, B-Wise), Reporting & Compliance and Financial Accounting & Reporting and Corporate Finance Germany.
The role is a key position within the Group Control department and is responsible for managing the financial accounting, reporting and compliance activities of the company to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (IFRS), corporate policies and internal & external audits at corporate level.
The main responsibilities of the role:
- Manage the team consisting of the Specialist Accounting & Reporting and Specialist Reporting Compliance and oversee daily operations of the team;
- Drive, coordinate and complete statutory reporting and annual audits. Provide recommendations to stakeholders involved and ensure improvement of systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions;
- Ensure compliance and accuracy of the IFRS accounting & reporting standards;
- Review, analyze, and recommend process improvements for the Vion Financial Control Framework. Provide periodic reporting of the VFCF and advise or assist in mitigate control deficiencies and developing internal controls;
- Be the business partner and sparring partner for the divisional finance teams, shared service center and (finance) management through value adding analysis and support on finance related issues;
- Participate in and/or manage ad-hoc finance projects across the organization;
- Work closely, but independently, with the Director Group Control on the further professionalizing of the finance function.
Wat vragen we van je?
You believe in your own ability to achieve results and feel responsibility to make a significant contribution in the further improvement and optimization of the finance function within a large international organisation in a proactive and forward-thinking way!
- 10 years financial business related experience and a big-4 audit firm background;
- Master degree in accounting, RA(CPA) or equivalent;
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS, internal control frameworks and risk management;
- Well experienced with statutory reporting and management accounting standards, good working knowledge of SAP is a pre
- Excellent written and verbal communication, documentation and organizational skills;
- Thorough understanding of, and experience with, compliance program development and maintenance in a multinational environment;
- Personal leadership skills are sufficient to organize effective communication within the team and amongst the internal organization and stakeholders;
- Strong, independent self –starter, as well as collaborative problem solver;
- Ability to multi-task across a range of projects with constantly shifting priorities;
- You are occasionally expected to travel within the Netherlands and Germany;
- Your Dutch and English are fluent both orally and in writing, while German is a big plus.
Wat krijg je van ons?
Competitive package, including bonus and company car.
Are you interested? Please send your resume plus motivational letter to: