We are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager for our client Dufry!
Dufry is the leading global travel retailer with 2300 Duty Free shops in airports all over the world. They are marketleader, have 30.000 employees and over 50.000 products. The finance departments is situated at the Shared Service Center in Eindhoven. For this international SSC we are looking for an experienced Manager Accounts Payable (AP) who is able to lead a team of >20 AP employees and is able to structuraly improve AP processes.
Interested? Please read along!
Wat ga je doen?
As Accounts Payable Manager Europe you will be responsible for:
- Leading a Team of >20 Accounts Payable employees;
- Assuring high quality of team performance;
- Bring the Team to a higher level;
- Timely delivery of Month End Tasks;
- Balance sheet reconciliation of the AP Accounts;;
- Liaise with Procurement Team to improve and optimize the Purchase2Pay (P2P) process;
- Compliance within Tax and other regulations.
Wat vragen we van je?
- Education on HBO+ level (Bachelor degree) in Finance or Accounting;
- Previous experience leading a large team;
- More than 5 year’s experience in Finance in an international environment;
- Able to read and action on KPI’s;
- In depth knowledge in AP Processes;
- Good knowledge of IFRS;
- Experience with SAP is an advantage;
- Willing to work in a challenging multicultural environment;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Team player;
- Structured and conceptual thinking;
- Result driven;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Do you recognize yourself within this profile? Don't hesitate to contact Dennis van Hoof of RSG at 06-15233436 or email@example.com