Ready for your next Challenge?
Our client is part of an international, US-based listed company with presence in many countries. The Dutch business consists of both wholesale as well as retail, which brings an interesting and challenging dynamic!
Are you up for that?
The Business Controlling Manager reports to the CFO and leads a team of 9 Controllers. Together with the CFO and the Shared Service Manager Finance, they form the finance leadership team.
Purpose of the function
Managing the business control department to provide management financial insight and strong financial controls. Business partner, supporting and advising on the financial and business economics of the company.
The Manager Business Controlling is responsible for:
• Commercial controlling (business review, support of the business; analyzes, reports, schedules, investment assessment);
• Financial controlling (asset protection, monitoring financial and business processes, administrative organization for new);
• Budget and forecasting cycle (drafting, assessing and monitoring bottom-up / top-down budgets and strategic plans based on the company's strategic goals);
• FP & A, group reporting to head company in UK / USA;
• Collaborate with the various departments and stakeholders by leading, initiating and participating in (Business Unit transcending) multidisciplinary processes;
• Operational excellence (administrative organization, management information systems).
Is responsible for personnel management:
• Motivating, inspiring and coaching employees; guiding employees in change processes. Ensure optimal performance, cooperation and team spirit. Promotes customer focus, flexibility and resilience;
• Ensure the required expertise, attitude and performance of employees;
• Give content to the established HR policy.
Salary package includes a competitive gross monthly salary, holiday allowance, company car and bonus (up to 3 months)
Interested in this challenging position?
Naam: Eelco Bosscher
Telefoon: +31 6 51411776