ASML is a Dutch company and currently the largest supplier in the world of photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry.
Wat ga je doen?
The job mission of the Manager Customs valuation is to execute and ensure customs valuation compliance with a strategical and tactical focus, while pro-actively supporting ASML and its business partners in the various jurisdictions for daily questions and ongoing projects.
Context of the postion
In your temporary role as Manager Customs Valuation you are part of a team of tax and Customs professionals in an international environment and a presence on three continents.
- Responsible for continuously monitoring of the applicable customs laws and regulations in the relevant jurisdictions and assess the relevancy and impact of these changes for ASML, with a main focus on customs valuation;
- Pro-actively advise and support ASML’s senior management on customs aspects in relation to customs valuation;
- Together with the other colleagues of Customs Affairs team, co-develop, maintain, implement and improve policies and guidelines with a focus on customs valuation, to manage Customs Compliance;
- Maintain and improve the framework of controls (tax control framework) that ASML uses to manage and mitigate risks;
- Focus on customs valuation compliance and work closely together with and advise the customs operations team, the tax and the finance teams;
- Participate in ongoing improvement and change projects as subject matter expert, representing the Customs Affairs team.
Wat vragen we van je?
You have an Academic background (MSc) or bachelor.
- Working experience with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience in Customs valuation within a multinational, law firm or a consulting company;
- You have experience working in a multidisciplinary environment and in multi-cultural teams.
- Strong drive with a hands-on, structured, accurate and result oriented working style;
- Excellent communication skills (in English) and stakeholdermanagement skills with the ability to motivate and drive others, build relationships and influence other functional areas;
- Able to cope with a multicultural, dynamic and changing and complex environment, experience with Asian cultures is a pre, experience with SAP is a nice to have;
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate complex business issues into simple problem statements, clear processes and actions;
- Good time management skills and able to manage towards tight deadlines;
- Show ownership of issues from start to finalization;
- Eye for detail.
Wat krijg je van ons?
- Reason for the vacancy: Maternity leave;
- Start date: asap;
- End date: 8 months from start date;
- Availability: minimum 40 hours
- Regular Day Shift;
- Situation after COVID-19: probably working remotely 2-3 days per week;
- Tariff: max. €96,- including travelcosts excl. VAT
If you are interested, please send me your resumé and enclose a personal motivation for this position.