Do you want to be part of a worldclass finance department and immediately see the impact of your decisions?
Our customer is a Dutch company and currently the largest supplier in the world of photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry.
Would you enjoy the challenge of contributing to an successful world-class finance department as Manager Financial Control? The finance department in particular drives this company. The cyclical nature of the semiconductor industry and capital-intensive projects make long-term financial planning and strategic control critical to the business success. Whether it’s in accounting or control, you’ll face demanding challenges and enjoy the freedom to put together highly creative solutions. You’ll be working closely with the business and able to see your ideas put into action.
Wat ga je doen?
The Manager Financial Control R&D manages the R&D financial analyst & reporting team (5 fte) and is responsible for embedding worldwide and world-class end-to-end processes and reporting.
- Enjoys working with teams in continuous improvement environment;
- Acts as recognized business partner for operational process owners to enable transparent and efficient processes and reporting to drive, manage and monitor performance;
- Ensures compliance of related financials in accordance with applicable GAAP (US GAAP/IFRS);
- Leads team in transformation of related processes towards CFO 2025 consisting of automated end-to-end processes and high quality automated BI reports;
- Offers people workable & creative alternatives instead of just saying no.
- Manage and develop team of highly educated team members;
- Maintain accurate financial accounting of R&D expenditures in compliance with US GAAP and IFRS;
- Support and challenge business and financial business partners by providing value added analyses and management reports/information;
- Support budgeting and forecasting cycles;
- Drive efficient Business Intelligence reporting;
- Proactively improve efficiency and effectivity by exploring new technologies and developments such as:
- Continuous Monitoring, Robotic Process Automation, Big data.
Wat vragen we van je?
- Academic degree in Finance and/or Business Economics or related education. RA/RC/CPA-degree is strongly preferred.
- At least seven years relevant experience of which at least two years as team lead/manager;
- Experience with SAP and Business Intelligence applications are preferred
- Experience with Financial Planning Cycles is preferred.
- Proactive / self-supporting;
- Excellent social and communicative skills – able to set-up networks;
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding Commitment;
- Hands on / Getting things done;
- Show ownership for solid results;
- Continuous drive for improvement;
- Professional and ambitious attitude;
- Affinity with IT environments;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Wat krijg je van ons?
- Competetive salary;
- Perminant contract after one year;
- Excellent secondary conditions.
Herkent u zichzelf in het gevraagde profiel en bent u geïnteresseerd in deze vacature, neemt u dan contact op met: