Manager Financial Control R&D a.i.
Our customer is a Dutch company and currently the largest supplier in the world of photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry.
Wat ga je doen?
The Manager Financial Control R&D manages the R&D financial analyst & reporting team and is responsible for embedding worldwide and world-class end-to-end processes and reporting. You enjoy working with teams in continuous improvement environment and act as recognized business partner for operational process owners to enable transparent and efficient processes and reporting to drive, manage and monitor performance.
- Manage and develop a team of highly educated team members;
- Maintain accurate financial accounting of R&D expenditures in compliance with US GAAP and IFRS;
- Support and challenge business and financial business partners by providing value added analyses and management reports/information;
- Support budgeting and forecasting cycles;
- Drive efficient Business Intelligence reporting
- Proactively improve efficiency and effectivity by exploring new technologies and developments such as: Continuous Monitoring, Robotic Process Automation, Big data.
Wat vragen we van je?
- Master’s degree in Finance and/or Business Economics + RA/RC-degree is strongly preferred.
- At least 7 years relevant experience of which at least two years as team lead/manager;
- Experience with SAP and Business Intelligence applications are preferred;
- Experience with Financial Planning Cycles is preferred;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Result-oriented team player;
- Proactive / self-supporting;
- Excellent socials and communicative personality – able to set-up networks;
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding commitment:
- Hands on / Getting things done;
- Show ownership for solid results;
- Continuous drive for improvement;
- Professional and ambitious attitude;
- Affinity with IT environments.
If you are interested please give me a call or send me an e-mail with your motivation and resumé (CV).