Interested in joining a high-tech company?
Created in 2015, Ampleon is shaped by more than 50 years of RF Power leadership. The company envisions to make the world a better place through innovation in high frequency applications based on the advanced LDMOS and GaN technologies.
The name ‘‘Ampleon’’ is the combination of “amplify” (=enhance) and “eon” (=eternity). It reflects the products we stand for and our commitment to “Amplify a sustainable future” of RF Power. As a global company with 1,600 employees worldwide, Ampleon has 15 offices spread across three continents: Europa, Asia and the Americas. The headquarters is situated on Novio Tech Campus in Nijmegen.
Wat ga je doen?
You are going to be part of the Finance & Accounting team of Ampleon Netherlands. You will be working closely with an international team in a challenging and innovating environment, where you will be able to influence and drive improvement. This position offers significant responsibility and interaction with many stakeholders such as leadership members as well as considerable opportunity to have a large impact within an innovative growth environment.
A look into the life of a Manager FP&A:
The Manager FP&A acts as a finance business partner to BU heads and other internal stakeholders by providing insights on the financial performance and support continuous improvement. The Manager FP&A is responsible for contributing to an efficient and effective financial closing, reporting and analysis process. The focus of this position is to generate overview, providing effective financial analysis/control and improve administrative processes. In this position, you will have the ability to learn and work in an environment with global exposure. This position reports to the Sr. Director FP&A.
- End responsible for controlling the Global Operating expenses including control R&D projects and subsidies (WBSO)
- Responsible for the internal control framework (design, implementation, and evaluation)
- Provide solid analysis from a financial perspective
- Continuously improve processes resulting into more transparency and efficiency
- Ability to write detailed analyses/ business cases on investment proposals
- Support the reporting manager in monthly closing activities
- Support Sr. Director FP&A with ad hoc analysis
Wat vragen we van je?
- Master level in Finance & Accounting or related study
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience in a similar role (such as financial controller), with experience in managing a (small) team
- Experience in an international environment is an advantage
- Experience with financial reporting and accounting
- Advanced technical skills in Excel, ERP (SAP preferred), Power BI and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Intellectual capacity to digest complex information, see trends and analysis through data
- Strong in pioneering and geared towards improving financial processes
- Strong level of autonomy and self-accountability
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders in the organization
- Good English business language skills
Wat krijg je van ons?
What's in it for you?
- A position in an international environment with over 35 nationalities working in cross-functional teams;
- A ‘flat’ organization: informal, flexible, no-nonsense and hands-on;
- The opportunity to develop yourself;
- A variety of inspiring events throughout the year, such as various technical conferences, sports and family events, and many more
- As an ambassador of a ‘Great Place to Work’, we also offer employees a variety of secondary benefits. These include:
- Competitive salary package and bonus program
- Excellent pension scheme
- Ability to buy extra leave days
- A bicycle plan (free bike and accessories)
Send your full resume plus motivational letter to: