Are you looking for a challenging job within a dynamic environment? For our client we are looking for a Regional Finance, Risk & Compliance Analyst!
For one of our clients we are looking for a Regional Finance Risk & Compliance Manager to join their finance team in Noord-Brabant. Some typical competences of the international environment of our client are:
- Teamplay, everybody helps to make each other grow;
- No 9 to 5 mentality;
- Say what you do and do what you say!
- The team consists of ambitious, young and driven colleagues with great communication skills.
Wat ga je doen?
Reporting into the Regional Finance Risk & Compliance Manager for Europe & Africa, the candidate will:
- Support his/her line manager to liaise with the entities within scope (and with the FSSC, where applicable) to ensure compliance with Group´s financial policies and procedures along with local regulation in relation with financial, accounting and fiscal matters;
- Support his/her line manager to monitor Financial Internal controls to ensure the adequate quality of the financial statements of the entities within scope and to follow up on the eventual mitigation measures at regional level;
- Support his/her line manager to provide input to the Regional Planning & Controlling team derived to its review of the Financial Statements to be used in the process to follow up Business Financial Performance;
- Support his/her line manager to monitor the adequate transfer of activities from the Countries to the FSSC, as well as to monitor FSSC Service Levels;
- Support his/her line manager to monitor the status of the roll-out of Accounting related tools to entities into scope, escalating any significant issues / concerns;
- Support his/her line manager to coordinate certain Treasury related topics, especially in connection with cash management, in cooperation with Group Treasury, running sanity reviews & checks on Country´s requests to HQ;
- Support his/her line manager in ad hoc activities as required.
Wat vragen we van je?
We are looking for a candidate with this profile:
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Proven experience of a minimum of 3 years in positions with similar responsibilities to the ones described before, preferably in companies within the Retail sector;
- Fluent in English is a must; knowledge of other European languages may be a plus;
- Experienced in the use of Financial Reporting tools, preferably in HFM/Essbase;
- Advanced level in Excel / Powerpoint;
- Strong analytical skills, assertiveness and resilience;
- Used to work in a context of very tight deadlines;
- Good communicator / team-worker.
Are you excited and does this vacancy apply to you? Don't hesitate and send your resumé towards Dennis van Hoof (firstname.lastname@example.org).