Are you looking for a challenging international Compliance Manager position?
For one of our clients we are looking for a Regional Finance Risk & Compliance Manager to join their finance team in Noord-Brabant. Some typical competences of the international environment of our client are:
- Teamplay, everybody helps to make each other grow;
- No 9 to 5 mentality;
- Say what you do and do what you say!
The team consists of ambitious, young and driven colleagues with great communication skills.
Wat ga je doen?
Reporting into the CFO for Europe & Africa, the candidate will:
- Liaise with the entities within scope (and with the FSSC, where applicable) to ensure compliance with Group´s financial policies and procedures along with local regulation in relation with financial, accounting and fiscal matters. In particular, he/she will be responsible for:
- Monitoring compliance and tax risks of all entities in scope
- Monitoring compliance with external audits of entities in scope
- Coordinating the assessment on Enterprise Risk Management for entities in scope
- Monitor Financial Internal controls to ensure the adequate quality of the financial statements of the entities within scope and he/she will follow up on the eventual mitigation measures at regional level, under the overall coordination and overview by Global Reporting/Finance;
- Provide input to the Regional Planning & Controlling team derived to its review of the Financial Statements to be used in the process to follow up Business Financial Performance;
- Be the primary link of coordination between the Countries and the FSSC to monitor the adequate transfer of activities from the Countries to the FSSC, as well as to monitor FSSC Service Levels and to facilitate the resolution of eventual Service Levels disputes with Countries, escalating to the Regional CFO as required;
- Monitor, in coordination with the FSSC, the status of the roll-out of Accounting related tools to entities into scope, escalating to the Regional CFO any significant issues / concerns;
- Coordinate certain Treasury related topics, especially in connection with cash management, in cooperation with Group Treasury, running sanity reviews & checks on Country´s requests to HQ;
- Support the CFO Europe & Africa in ad hoc activities as required.
Wat vragen we van je?
We are looking for a candidate with this profile:
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- Proven experience of a minimum of 5 years in positions with similar responsibilities to the ones described before, preferably in companies within the Retail sector
- Fluent in English is a must; knowledge of other European languages may be a plus
- Experienced in the use of Financial Reporting tools, preferably in HFM/Essbase
- Advanced level in Excel / Powerpoint
- Strong analytical skills, assertiveness and resilience
- Used to work in a context of very tight deadlines
- Good communicator / team-worker
Are you the one we are looking for or do you know someone with these skills who is looking for a new opportunity?
Please send your resumé to Dennis van Hoof via email@example.com!