For our client, a financial services company in the The Hague area, we are looking for a (full time) Senior Data & Reporting expert who enjoys exploring and unveiling new insights from our ever growing mortgages and savings data set.
You’ll perform all these tasks by making use of the company's data warehouse, your creativity and problem solving skills. To make synergy increase, you’ll regularly see our investors, our business and service partners and our IT-departments. You will also be a key person to deliver product performance reports to our investors.
Wat ga je doen?
What will you do?
- Develop database / data management improvements in cooperation with our Data & Reporting team colleagues, outsource partners and IT department;
- Preparation and proto typing of product performance reports and perform ad hoc research requests;
- Analyzing data quality;
- You will be responsible for the investor reporting and communicate directly with the investor as an expert;
- Facilitate and participate in agile team sprints to streamline and further automate the administrative and reporting processes to improve internal information systems, reports and internal procedures.
Wat vragen we van je?
What do you need?
- At least 5 – 7 years of relevant work experience with Data Management/Data Analysis;
- Knowledge of financial / banking business domains, processes, products and services (preferably retail mortgages);
- Bachelor or Master Degree;
- Native / fluent Dutch and good English communication skills;
- Experience with development, implementation and management of modern BI / analytics techniques and tooling;
- Ability to work with Reporting software (E.g. Business Objects, Power BI, SQL) and MS Excel;
- Having a vision on BI, Data Warehouse Architecture, reporting and data management and be able to put this vision into practice;
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy and data quality;
- Ability to execute tasks under time constraints;
- Competencies: Analytical, problem solving skills, team player;
- The role requires physical presence at our head office for most of the time (The Hague).
Nice to haves
- Experience with finance and control reporting processes will be helpful. The focus of the team is reporting product sales and performance data.
- Knowledge and experience with agile way of working.
Wat krijg je van ons?
- A new, varied position within an enthusiastic and experienced team in a challenging environment.
- Opportunity to make a difference where you can see the direct impact of your work for the growing mortgage portfolio.
- The role requires physical presence at our The Hague office for most of the time.
- A competitive salary and supplementary employment conditions package.
- Yearly budget is available for knowledge and experience through training and education.