The company is an international high tech organisation in Nijmegen.
Wat ga je doen?
Financial accounting of legal entities by preparing and record journal entries, reconcile financial statements and accounts, and ensure data accuracy;
- Review of the trial balance including review of accruals;
- Accurate monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports on the assigned legal entities;
- Analyzing and interpreting financial information, assure that information complies with financial and regulatory standards;
- The monthly and annual close processes, including reconciliation of accounts and monthly and annual reporting;
- Intercompany and Asset accounting;
- Continuously improve processes resulting into more transparency and efficiency;
- Support Finance Director with ad hoc analysis.
Wat vragen we van je?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Business Administration or Accountancy
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in complex international accounting
- Experience in handling the factors involved in accounting for multiple locations
- Experience in working with SAP especially related to the Financial modules
- Advanced technical skills in Excel Ability to influence stakeholders and team up with others
- Strong English business language skills Strong communication skills
- Proactive and self-driven
- Ability to balance speed and accuracy
Interested? Send your resume and motivation to: