Will you join ASML’s Internal Audit Team?
Our customer is a Dutch company and currently the largest supplier in the world of photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry.
Considering the evolving risk landscape and growing company, the ASML Internal Audit is in a process of further extending the department and to bring number of FTEs in line with the Assurance Plan. Internal Auditing is an independent and objective assurance and consulting activity that is guided by a philosophy of adding value to improve the operations of ASML. It assists ASML in accomplishing its objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
Wat ga je doen?
- Pro-actively contribute to the establishment of the risk based (yearly) Assurance plan. Be informed on ASML’s business priorities as well on developments in the field of governance, risk, compliance, IT, Information security and internal control in order to add value to ASML (outside in view).
- Pro-actively participate in internal audit assignment teams. Contribute to the preparation (including test plan), execution and finalization of internal audit assignments as part of the Assurance plan.
- Prepare internal audit reports (of individual audit assignments) for review by the internal audit manager / lead auditor. Outcomes and recommendations are clear and meaningful.
- Support Internal Audit Manager / lead auditor in monitoring (and reporting on) management’s progress with remediation activities through the execution of follow-up procedures on audit findings.
- Contribute to and adhere to the Internal Audit quality procedures / Internal Audit quality manual. Ensure audit assignments are executed in line with the standards and guidelines of The Institute of Internal Auditors, NBA and NOREA
- Frequently engage with the business as well as second line functions as part of R&BA (as part of routine procedures).
Wat vragen we van je?
• Academic level RA/RE or equivalent is a pre
• University degree auditing, financial accounting
- +4 years of experience in audit, internal audit, operational audit
- Experience in managing smaller audit assignments
- Background in Big 4 Auditing firm is a pre
- Knowledge of and experience in applying audit methodologies / techniques
- Internal control
- Risk management
- Internal governance
- Information Security
- Team player
- Able to interact with business leaders and experts
- Highly analytical combined with strong business sense
- Exceptional observatory / listening skills
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines; excellent planner
- Precise, to the point, ability to get the message across (in words and in writing).
- Fluent in English language
- Consulting style
- Independent thinker
- A proactive mindset
- Willing to run the extra mile
- Willing to travel (up to 10%)
Interested? Please send your full resume to: