Ready to leave the accountancy for a challenge in a corporate specialist role?
Vion believes in a world where people enjoy safe and healthy food with good taste and good quality from sustainable sources. On a planet that is under pressure from the overuse of resources Vion wants to demonstrate that they acknowledge the reality of today and the impact of their industry.
By bringing people together they build future proof protein chains and provide "Food that Matters". They are an international food company with more than 12.000 colleagues worldwide, innovative market concepts and clear core values that they describe as 'Sharp, Connected & Brave'!
Wat ga je doen?
As the Specialist Reporting & Compliance, you are responsible for optimization and embedding the use of SAP, Vion Financial Control Framework, IFRS as Vion’s reporting standard and other optimization and change-projects in finance & control. The role is based in Vion's headquarters in Boxtel and works closely with the Manager & Specialist Accounting & Reporting.
- Review, analyze, and recommend process improvements for the Vion Financial Control Framework (VFCF);
- Coordinate the processes of the VFCF and provide periodic reporting;
- Advise and assist to mitigate control deficiencies and developing internal controls;
- Monitor compliance to IFRS as reporting language and document process and procedures in the Vion Accounting Manual;
- Point of contact for IFRS-related issues and questions;
- Process owner for the accounting processes (general ledger) in SAP an initiate further improvements in the usage of SAP;
- Co-responsible for periodic consolidation of the group in HFM, management reporting, analysis of period and quarterly figures and annual report.
- Assist internal and external audits, compliance reviews and monitor relevant regulatory changes;
- Ensure integrity of financial information in general;
- Work closely with divisional controlling teams and the shared service centers to improve finance processes and procedures, participate in and/or manage various finance projects across the organization.
Wat vragen we van je?
- 5-7 years financial business related experience;
- Universal degree in finance or MBA and CPA or equivalent;
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and internal control frameworks, good working knowledge of SAP;
- Thorough understanding of, and experience with, compliance program development and maintenance in a multinational environment;
- Strong, independent self –starter, as well as collaborative problem solver;
- Energetic team player who easily connects to other departments within Vion;
- Ability to multi-task across a range of projects with constantly shifting priorities;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills on various levels, documentation and organizational skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, German is a plus.
Wat krijg je van ons?
Next to a gross monthly salary, you will have 25 holidays, decent pension scheme, discount on helath insurance and 100% travel cost compensation up to 75 km.
Interested to learn more?