Our customer is global leader in subsea, onshore/offshore and surface projects, with offices around the globe. Their Benelux headquarters is based in the The Hague area.
Wat ga je doen?
Candidate will be responsible for managing the national and international tax position of the Dutch entities. Main duties will be identifying, recommend and implement tax planning initiatives and compliance obligations in relation to the company’s international projects. Other main duties will include responsibility for US GAAP Tax reporting, local and foreign CIT tax return filings in cooperation with external advisors. Manage, develop and implement transfer pricing policies and documentation requirements. Correspondence with Dutch tax authorities including coordination of tax audits and rulings.
- Manage the national and international tax position of the Dutch entities in relation to Corporate Income Tax, VAT and Withholding tax, including tax planning, compliance and US GAAP reporting;
- Assist business department on contractual structures advising on tax procedures and compliancy related to the international business cases in Oil & Gas;
- Manage and coordinate with external advisors all tax matters during the contractual execution phase, including branch/PE registrations;
- Identify, review and advise on Dutch and foreign tax legislation and contact with external advisors in relation to Dutch and foreign activities of the Dutch entities;
- Handle and coordinate with service provider during the contractual execution phase on all tax related matters, including branch/PE registrations;
- Manage quarterly closing for US GAAP tax reporting, including preparation of tax calculations, reconciliations, control and (SOX) documentation;
- Support or prepare documentation for external and internal audits for both US GAAP and Statutory accounts. Assist in meetings with external auditors;
- Manage and coordinate transfer pricing position of the company, including participate in (Group) Transfer Pricing discussions and r the correct implementation and documentation of policies within the company;
- Manage external tax advisers and relationship with the Dutch tax authorities
Wat vragen we van je?
- Master’s degree in Fiscal Economics/Law, with 8+ years of relevant work experience;
- Strong financial and accounting skills;
- Previous exposure dealing with in a US multinational (and US GAAP reporting standards);
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Strong analytical skills to deal with uncertainties and tight deadlines;
- Self-starter with experience in a decentralized organization with a small international tax team.
Nice to have:
- Accounting Degree;
- Experience in an international engineering / contracting / Vessel chartering company activities in the Oil and Gas sector;
- Experience with Corp tax or similar tax reporting tools;
- Experience with VAT.
Wat krijg je van ons?
Salary depends on your background (relevant experience, degree, etc.)