We are looking for an experienced Financial Auditor on Manager / Senior manager level with broad experience of IFRS and USGAAP. Are you the one we are looking for?
Do you want to work at one of the fastest growing businesses within the Netherlands? Are you keen to take up a new challenge as business partner in a global company? We are looking for an experienced Financial Auditor on Manager / Senior manager level with broad experience of IFRS and USGAAP. Are you the one we are looking for? Please read along and find out whether this is the opportunity you were waiting for!
Wat ga je doen?
As a business partner you will co-operate with senior stakeholders (up to the CFO) inside and outside the Finance department.
You will play a key role in:
- Helping out your colleagues with the correct and consistent interpretation and implementation of US GAAP/IFRS standards;
- Ensuring compliance with consolidated external reporting requirements for Form 20-F (US GAAP) and Statutory Annual Report (IFRS);
- Determining the accounting impact of significant sales and procurement deals by being part of the different account teams;
- Be part of the project team in case of acquisition or other significant strategic projects; and
- Driving continuous improvement through initiating and execution changes which enhance the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of financial compliance processes.
You will be part of the technical accounting and external reporting team, which is responsible for:
- Supporting and consulting the rest of finance, the business and other departments with their inquiries to US GAAP and IFRS Compliance;
- Taking ownership of Integrated Reporting (US GAAP and IFRS), as well interim IFRS reporting;
- Review of our quarterly Consolidated financial statements and earnings releases (US GAAP);
- First point of contact with external auditor regarding technical accounting related topics; and
- Encouraging continuous improvement and embedding compliant accounting processes.
Wat vragen we van je?
- Approx. 8-10 years of relevant experience, including at one of the big 4 accounting firms is required;
- Knowledge and experience with US GAAP and IFRS is required;
- Knowledge of the Sarbanes-Oxley requirements is strongly preferred;
- Experience / Knowledge of continuous monitoring, data analytics is an advantage;
- Informal personality, proper communication skills and hands-on attitude.
Wat krijg je van ons?
This is a senior position within a corporate organization where the salaryrange and secondary conditions are competitive.
If you are interested, please send a message towards Dennis van Hoof.